The Membrane Domain
Some COVID science:
1) The virus itself can cause death and long term damage. Millions and millions of people have died from COVID. Many millions more have become permanently disabled.
2) SARS-CoV-2 is a
persistent virus (chronic infection hypothesis) that continues to live and destroy your organs for months or years after the initial infection. A persistent virus behaves in various ways.
With Chicken Pox, it leads to Shingles. With Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), it leads to Mononucleosis and Multiple Sclerosis. Epstein-Barr is a member of the herpesvirus family. Many people are already
familiar with the persistent nature of herpes viruses, such as, cold sores and genital herpes. HIV is another example of a persistent virus.
COVID acts like an accelerant to aging and has been found to impact the function of multiple organs including
the kidneys, heart, and brain.
3) Post-COVID individuals have a compromised immune system (immunocompromised), as well as,
increased risk of autoimmune diseases.
4) SARS-CoV-2 causes genetic and epigenetic changes to your DNA. These changes include long term compromising of the immune system, increased risk of diabetes, hypertension, and cancer,
as well as, damaging the neurological, circulatory, and cardiovascular systems. Any ailments for which you are predisposed will likely be elevated to the next stage (eg prediabetic –> diabetic).
5) Long-COVID: 4 Out of 5 Experiencing Limitations in Daily Activities.
Young adults between ages 18 and 29 had the highest share of people currently with long COVID who have trouble performing daily tasks.
6) COVID reinfection further increases risks of death, hospitalization and damage to multiple organ systems and
exacerbates underlying conditions including pulmonary, cardiovascular, hematological, diabetes, gastrointestinal, kidney, mental health, musculoskeletal and neurological disorders.
A niacin supplement (nicotinic acid) is highly recommended to help reduce the severity of long term complications.
Created in 1994 by: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
All text, sights and sounds © 1994 to present by BROUSE and/or SIDD
"You must not steal nor lie nor defraud."